KULTURE9JA MEDIA TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the following terms & conditions of Kulture9ja media “The clients” shall be those people that are booking online or offline. These terms & conditions cannot be varied in any way by the clients unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the company writing.
- The copyright Designs and Patents Acts assign the copyright of the images to the company.
- The client(s) hereby allow(s) the company to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazines, articles, websites, sample albums etc.
3. CREATIVE LICENSE, COVERAGE AND REPRODUCTION
- Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of the company, although every effort will be made to comply with the clients requirements.
- Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client’s wishes. Kulture9ja will do their best to honour the requested photographs but do not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or group arrangements due to changes in weather at the availability and willingness of subjects.
- For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, Kulture9ja movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the company is able to cover the ceremony may not be the company’s choice and the company cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view.
- Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs.
- Although all equipments are checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipments are available, the company will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
- A non-refundable booking fee of 20% will be confirmed from your booking, as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the company’s website. The booking fee will be deducted from the cost of the client’s chosen package when calculating the final balance.
- The payment can be paid in full before the day of the event or 80% of the money can be paid before the day of the event, then 20% of the balance should be paid completely before or after the event.
5. FORCE MAJEURE
- In the very unlikely events of cancellation or failure by the company, the liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid.
- Kulture9ja will endeavour to put the client(s) in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the event date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. death, sudden illness, injury, victim of crime, flooding, traffic conditions, vehicle breakdown etc.
6. DIGITAL FILES
- All digital files remain the property of the company. All events packages include a copy of the edited digital files will be given to the client(s), for their own use.
- If the digital files are lost, damaged or destroyed for the reasons beyond control, the company liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits and fees paid.
7. ON THE DAY
- Kulture9ja will be so professional at the event. The company do however positively encourage family, friends and other guests to take photographs throughout the day.
8. CANCELLATION FEES
- If a client(s) should have to cancel an event from the booking date or 2 weeks before the event, Kulture9ja will deduct 20% from the money paid when refunding back to the client.
- Kulture9ja will endeavour to get your work delivered as quickly as possible. However this could take up, at least 2 weeks and 5 working days during busy periods.